The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. computer information, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this site, including the source of your referrals, length of your visit, page views and site navigation path;
3. information, such as your e-mail address, that you provide when you register on our website;
4. the information you enter when you profile our site - for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment data;
5. the information, such as your name and email address, that you provide to set up your subscription to our emails or newsletters;
6. the information you enter when you use the services on our website;
7. information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information about everything you buy, the services you use or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
9. information published on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including the username, profile images and content of posts;
10. information contained in any correspondence sent to us by e-mail or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send us.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal data
Personal data sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose:
1. to administer our website and business;
2. personalize our website for you;
3. enable you to use the services available on our website;
4. send goods purchased through our website;
5. provide services purchased through our website;
6. send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and receive payments from you;
7. sending non-marketing commercial communications;
8. send any e-mail notifications you have requested;
9. send our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
10. send marketing information about our activities or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have consented, by e-mail or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. provide statistical information about our users to third parties (but these third parties will not be able to identify any particular user from this information);
12. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or concerning you in relation to our website;
13. ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
14. verify compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service); and
15. other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it and use it in other ways in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted by means of site privacy controls.
We will not share personal information with third parties, or any other related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent required by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes);
4. to the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets that we are selling (or considering); and
5. to any person who in our reasonable opinion may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal data if in our reasonable opinion there is a substantial likelihood that such court or authority will order the disclosure of such personal data
E. International data transfers
2 The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those of the European Economic Area: The United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3 The personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4 You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section F.
F. Retention of personal data
In this Section G we have set out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3 Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. To the extent required by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings; and
c. to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including making information available to others for fraud prevention purposes).
G. Security of personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or change of your personal data.
2 We will store all personal data you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. all electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of the data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
5 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log on to our website).
This policy may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or via the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may request access to your personal data that is stored. The provision of such data is linked to:
1. payment of a fee of PLN 100; and
2. providing appropriate proof of identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport or ID card certified by a notary public and an original copy of your utility bill with your current address).
We may conceal your personal data at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can at any time instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please inform us if you need to correct or update the personal data we hold.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
a. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize your computer when you visit the site.
a. You can block cookies in Internet Explorer (version 10) by using the available cookie override settings by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
b. On Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom history settings" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
c. On Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the 'Customize and Control' menu, clicking 'Settings', 'Show Advanced Settings' and 'Content Settings', and then selecting 'Block websites from setting any data' under the 'Cookies' heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use multiple websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
a. you must manually delete cookies in Internet Explorer (version 10) (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy" and then selecting "Use customized history settings", clicking "Show cookies" and then clicking "Delete all cookies"; and
c. On Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the 'Customize and Control' menu, clicking 'Settings', 'Show Advanced Settings' and 'Clear Browser Data', and then selecting 'Delete Cookies and Other Plugins' before clicking 'Clear Data
of the 'review'.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.